A couple weeks ago, I posted an update about 2015. For those of you who maybe new here, every year, I spend some time in January coming up with my yearly goals and evaluate them throughout the year. It’s a personal exercise not only to see what you achieved (sometimes it can be hard to see the big picture each day) but also to hold yourself accountable.
Last year I focused on 30 items for my 30th year. Life threw a few challenges my way that made me have to re-evaluate things. But my major goals are still there: To focus on being the best mother and wife that I can be; to achieve my goals both professionally and personally; to be a published author and to make beautiful things. In 2016, I hope to be able to get closer to these big dreams.
1. To run a 10k by December 2016 – whether it’s an actual race or just on my own
2. To take a 6 week swimming class
3. Clean Eating without the gluten
4. Pre-pregnancy weight
1. To not let toxic people affect me
2. Finish editing my book
3. To crochet 30 new patterns
4. To crochet 5 blankets and 20 hats for Knit Wits
5. To get back to exercising with my fitness buddy
1. Plan and go on a family vacation – we haven’t had a real family vacation yet. Hoping to maybe go for a weekend to Boston and enjoy the Science Museum and Zoo.
2. Plan and go on a couple’s weekend – This year, we will be celebrating 5 years together.